We provide intensive, individualized Applied Behavior Analysis, and Specialized Consultation for children, teens, and adults with Autism, Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities, Challenging Behaviors, or other conditions.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) work in collaboration with a Licensed Psychologist to create an individualized treatment plan for your child, teen, or adult family member. The BCBA will oversee the treatment progress along with Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) or Autism Technicians (AT), who provide direct instruction.
- Treatment is based on your child, teen or adult family member’s individual, comprehensive skills assessments
- Provides one-on-one and/or small group skills instruction
- Offers focused therapy for a limited number of skills and behaviors or comprehensive therapy for multiple skill needs or challenging issues
- Offers opportunities for instruction across different settings to encourage generalization of skills
- Most successful when intensely provided at least 20-40 hours per week for reiterative instruction, practice, and skill-building
- Engages families in education, training, and team meetings
- Collects and analyzes data to measure progress and guide treatment planning