Our education program brings children of all abilities together in an enriched and nurturing learning environment. Our students benefit from low student to teacher ratios, inclusive classroom environments and related services including Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech & Language Pathology, Applied Behavioral Analysis and nursing services.
- High Quality Early Childhood Program – providing preschool for 3-5
- North Carolina Pre-Kindergarten – Smart Start (NC Pre K)
- Wake County Preschool Special Education Services – referred by Wake County with an IEP
- Kindergarten through 12 Grade for individuals with developmental disabilities and/or medical fragility
- Before and After Care School Program for children 3 – 21
- Summer Camp for Children ages 3 – 18